Monday, March 16, 2009

Wow, I can't believe the nasty email I got from Andrea in response to my last post. I mean I know most of you guys who read my blog do so every so often because you find me so fascinating but damn. Here I go, spilling my heart onto plastic and silicon and she starts talking about her problems. Expressiveness this and in-your-pants that. You know what I think? I think I owe Fred an apology. Call me crazy, and I might just be spreading a rumor, but I think he is canoodling with Andrea. Good for him; she's a stunner. I guess he is getting off, just not a massage parlor. My apologies, good pal. But you could've told me so I don't a) look like an ass and make passes at your girl and b) think you are abandoning our script meetings. Andrea, if this is true, I'll move on and be OK. If not, it's up to you to prove me wrong. I don't like being toyed with.

No comments:

Post a Comment