Monday, March 16, 2009

Women

What is it with Shelilah? I can't tell what she wanted from me except my sanity. You don't be friends with someone for 8 years, sleep with them, and then claim your a lesbian. That's. Not. Gonna. Fly. I mean come on, really? We had something going on. And while I'm on crazy girls, what about my other ex, Chrissy? Abstenance is fine and all, but I don't buy it that Jesus would accept her having some dude who is not married to her (me) do all the things we did or talked about either. Yes ladies, I do that and those other things for you that your last date skipped ;). But Andrea. You're the biggest puzzle out there. If you're going to flirt with me that much, it's great. I kinda like you. But don't be shocked when I try to follow through. How is a response any less valid just because I can't seem to speak my words as eloquently as imagine them?

No comments:

Post a Comment